Skip to main content

Friday Buster

The girl is just being the all nice and loving person so she greets you with a smile and then somewhere in your head you think she should as well hug you? Brother she greets you and that's all she wants to do. She smiles to greet you is because it only tells nice of her.
Hello... Can you guys just stop taking our niceties for granted?
She greets you and even smiles doing it does not give you the civility to capitalize on it and ask for awoof (free) hug.
It tells better of you if you walk up to her and ask her out than making her nicety a gateway for you.
Man up.
#TGIF# friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"....WE SCREAM AT EACH OTHER THEN WE SIT AND TALK ABOUT WHERE IT HURTS " the Amokas share after 31 Years of Marriage

Knowing the right one for you and working it out is one very dillematic condition. But having someone who has been there tell you how it goes and works is really an escape. It has been a 31 year journey of purpose, resolution and commitment for these two, Mr and Mrs Amoka. To mark their 31st marriage anniversary, they took to a little interview, to share their journey experience and testimony.  For the singles this is going to be a guide, for young couples this is going to be a checklist. Why not we have a thrill. So here we go! Who made the first move when it all started and how was the initial response? Mr Amoka:  I made the first move. She said she’d pray about it and I had to keep following up, asking how far? What was the key quality you looked out for when choosing a spouse, and what would you advice young people to look out for in their search? Mr Amoka : For me, it was spirituality. I looked out for a true believer who was clearly committed to God and His work....

PODCAST LAUNCH

Listen to the newest (actually the first) episode of my podcast, Tales By Moonlight. My podcast where I'd be reading out stories and everything literature: Welcome and Introduction https://anchor.fm/Tales-By-Moonlight/episodes/Welcome-and-Introduction-e1r23n

TRESPASS (Part One)

The rain poured down with a heavy rush against the roof of the bus and the sound deafened. I took a quick glance at my time piece again making it the tenth time I had done that in the past 5 minutes. The conductor in the bus kept staring at me with what looked like a smile. Did he think I was in the mood for small talks? If he had known how much I was looking for someone to slap on the face that very minute. I'm in the middle of nowhere  stuck in a bus that wouldn't move because of the rain and in a state I had never been to before. Who smiles in such a situation? I was supposed to be in Enugu, in my Aunt's house by that time but some how I still found myself in that bus. I had not even started the journey to Enugu. It was all because of this ajayi hang out that I did. And now calls wouldn't leave my phone.. calls I would not pick. I live in Awka with my parents and siblings. My Dad had just gotten a new job and so we had to relocate to Awka. I had just come back ho...

TRESPASS (Part Three)

"How could everything be against me at the same time?" "Did time and weather really collaborate to do this?" A bus going to Onitsha had just come by and by the time I could jump in, these two other bigger guys had shoved me aside and gotten in. That was how I missed that bus, the first bus after about fifteen minutes I had stood there. I was now restless, I kept stamping my right foot fast on  the ground as if the faster I stamped the faster a bus would come by. The atmosphere got darker which showed the drain was drawing close. "How am I still here God?" I asked in my mind. My heart grew sore.. I could taste it down behind my tongue and water filled my eyes. I felt my own rain coming before God sent his own. I blinked my eyes to push back the tears. My hand bag vibrated, it was my phone. I knew my Dad was calling again. I opened the bag and reached for the phone. It was Dona. “What is this guy calling me for?” “I'm still here by this time all thanks t...

Know A Pedophile; The Signs

A pedophile is someone who sexually abuses children and is sexually attracted to children. Another term for this word is "child molester" "Pedo" is a Greek word which means "child" "Phile" is a derivative word from Greek, Latin, and French. In the  previous post I promised to talk about how to know a pedophile and I am redeeming it right away. This blog post is going to show us how to easily identify a pedophile because actually it is not tagged on the face. Neither can you pin-point from facial look. This children is not to make you judge or conclude or tag all children lovers and friendlies as pedophiles. For wrong accusation leads to depression and social disorder. This  post is for you to be observant because this predators are not far from us. A vast percentage of pedophiles are people close to the victim and the victim's family. Usually a family friend, relative, grandpa, nanny, babysitter, teacher, coach, etc. Pedophile usuall...